|Aluminum Classic II Service Body
The Aluminum Classic II offers an unbeatable combination of standard features, useful options, and the know-how of over 25 years of refinement. This service body is designed for efficiency today, and built to last for tomorrow.
- Acrylic E-Coat - Acrylic E-Coat Immersion Primer System- insures full body primer coverage
- Exclusive Dual-Pro Seal System - Patented design increases clear door openings in every compartment of the body. Large, automotive quality bubble-type seal and mechanical seal provide a dual line of defense against weather.
- Floor and Tailgate Construction - Industry exclusive A40-A60 galvannealed steel diamond plate floor and inner tailgate surface provides additional corrosion protection and better traction. Double wall construction tailgate. Patent Pending
- Fuel Fill - Aluma-Fill protects body from accidental nicks and scratches during fueling.
- Galvanized Shelves - Galvanized shelves with 2" dividers for small item storage. Also shown, full access between all vertical compartments for longer tool storage.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Compartment Doors - Heavy-gauge, all aluminum compartment door.
- Hidden Hinges - Patented hidden hinges is a Reading exclusive and resists forcible entry. This robust and concealed hinge design provides protection against corrosion without requiring frequent lubrication or maintenance.
- Nitrogen Strut Door Holders - All vertical compartment doors are equipped with nitrogen strut door holders. Internal dampeners control the opening and closing of doors.
- Pooched Bumper - Body mounted pooched anti-slip surface bumper. Lights not included.
- Powder Coat - Durable, high gloss Powder Coat finish.
- Rectangular Tail Lights - Provides modern look and are leak resistant.
- Removable Stainless Steel Tailgate Knee - Braces allow the tailgate to swing down completely.
- Understructure - Aluminum - Heavy gauge aluminum crossmembers and longitudinal rails.
- Slam-Action Tailgate - Pickup style slam-action tailgate with polished stainless steel handle and double-panel construction. Features stainless steel knee braces, locking rods, hinge rods, and striker channels. Knee braces are removable and protect against rust and corrosion while allowing the tailgate to swing down completely.
- Stainless Steel Rotary Compartment Locks - Attractive appearance with no exposed fasteners; rust resistant. Features a double bolted, high quality locking cylinder; adjustable striker pins; and an O-ring seal to prevent water intrusion.
- Understructure - Steel - Primed and powder coated understructure featuring fully unitized welding, U-beam girders braced and reinforced at all critical stress points.
- Wheelhouse Panel - Seamless wheelhouse panel gives dirt and moisture fewer places to collect.
- Aluma-Chock - Aluminum chock block holders with chains to secure chock blocks. Can be ordered as single or dual per body side. Protects the body from nicks and scratches from repeated insertion and removal of chock blocks.
- Compartment Lighting - Compartment lighting is automatically activated with Latch-Matic keyless remote controller.
- Crane Reinforcement - Reinforced rear vertical compartment for 4,000# or 5,000# crane installation.
- DA Package Body - L.E.D. marker lights and tail lights White Powder Coat finish Independently mounted pooched bumper NOTE: Not available in all sizes and compartment layouts
- E-Z Glide - Moderately priced compartment drawer system Smooth operating 250 lb. capacity full extension ball bearing slides Equipped with three drawers (single drawer models are available for horizontal compartments) Also available as a stand alone 5-drawer module
- Electric Trailer Brake - Analog or digital control module for hydraulic or air-brake system.
- Extend-A-Shelf - Most economical compartment drawer systemThree drawers with patented grab handles which permit easy, one-handed operation and help secure drawers when compartment door is closedShelves operate on 250 lb. capacity ball bearings
- Grip n' Glide Drawer Unit - Grip n' Glide drawer unit 250 lb. capacity drawers with full extension ball bearing slides Ergonomically designed grips provide single hand "grab & pull" operation of drawers Equipped with three drawers
- L.E.D. Lights - Rubber isolated L.E.D. lights include clearance, stop, tail and turn lights. Standard on all models.
- Latch-Matic Remote Locking System - Latch-Matic remote locking system locks or unlocks all compartments from up to 25' away.
- Low Profile Body - Reduces height of service body by 5". Available in 78" thru 108" body lengths.
- Master Locking Steel Slide Bar - Master locking steel slide bar simultaneously locks an entire compartment side. Spring loaded for ease of operation.
- Pipe Vise Rack - Rugged steel constructionHolds pipe sections securely in place
- Recessed Frame Mounted Bumper - Frame mounted recessed bumper with pooched anti-slip surface. L.E.D. lights included.
- Removable Overhead Ladder Rack
- Side Mount Ladder Rack - Angular rack or flat rack available.
- Rhino Lining -The best sprayed-on bed liner in the industry is available as a factory installed option. Rhino Lining provides durable, watertight and airtight truck bed protection. By forming a permanent bond with the surface of the truck bed, the lining prohibits rust, corrosion, and surface abrasion from damaging the truck and reducing its value, performance, and appearance.
- Sliding Tops - Sliding tops provide excellent security for tools and supplies stored in our service body load space. The rear section slides freely on full length galvanneal steel tracks (aluminum tracks for aluminum bodies). Front section is stationary. Locks with a two-point positive action T-handle lock.
- Space Master Body - Available in heights of 48" and 57" . Enclosed work area, plus four lift-up doors. Upper roadside compartments permit direct access from the interior. Upper exterior doors are held in place by pneumatic struts and feature T-handle locks. Protected by acrylic E-Coat priming and durable Powder Coat finish .
- Tapered Panel Top - Available in heights of 50", 60", and 72" for most models. Rear doors close and lock securely with stainless steel rotary locks. Panel top completely E-coated and Powder Coat finish.
- The C2-50 Options Package - The C2-50 Options Package is a group of our most popular and most exclusive options. C2-50 includes: Latch-Matic® remote locking system with audible alarm Compartment and cargo area lighting system activated by the key fob Extend-A-Shelf modular drawer unit provides easy installation and removal Bright finish aluminum treadplate guards on front of body panels and on top of tailgateIndividual items from this package can be purchased separately.
- Thru Box - Thru box between floor and chassis frame located in front or rear vertical compartment.
- Thru Compartment - Thru compartment across front of body accessible from roadside or curbside with floor extending into compartments.
- Tow Hitch - Service Body